Move in / Move out Information
Shipping Items Directly to Enercare Centre
- Anyone wishing to ship items directly to Enercare Centre for use in their booth, must make sure they arrive between 5:00am and 4:00pm on Tuesday October 24th, 2017.
- All large items requiring a forklift to transfer to your booth, must be delivered to Enercare Centre between 5:00am and 12:00pm on Tuesday October 24th, 2017. The items will be moved to your booth space for your arrival.
- There will be no forklift available on Wednesday October 25th, until move out.
- The Enercare Centre requires Union Labour thus all hired labour used to set up/take down booths and Audio/Visual equipment must be UNIONIZED!
- For 2017 - Move In will be available on Tuesday October 24th, 2017 during the day
- Booths of four (4) units or more can move in from 6:00am
- Booths less than four (4) units can move in from 12:00pm
- Booths must be set up by 4:00pm. Doors to the public will open at 5:00pm Tuesday October 24th.
- Loading dock availability allocated on a first-come first-served basis
- A forklift is available to move large items. Contact Barry Adamson on the loading dock to arrange forklift use.
- Booths MUST be set up before 4:00pm on October 24th
- On October 25th the loading dock will NOT open until move out.
- Tear down of booths is NOT permitted until after 2pm, October 25th.
- An announcement will be made that the exhibit hall is officially closed and that exhibitors may begin tearing down and moving out.
- Any exhibitor dismantling or leaving prior to the announcement will be charged $500.00.
- A forklift will be available through Barry Adamson, and both the forklift and loading dock will be on a first come first served basis.
- Exhibitors are responsible for passing along this information to all outside companies they are using.